Saturday, September 21st @ the Battlefield
Activities for school-age children and families highlighted colonial life and the American Revolutionary War!
- The New Jersey Greys demonstrated camp life with kids participating in marching and drilling. Demonstrations of musket and cannon firing.
- Met and talked to George Washington, Ben Franklin, and Betsy Ross.
- Learned about 18th-century medicine and archaeology.
- Learned about the Battle and the Revolution.
- Toured the Thomas Clarke House.
- Learned about New Jersey as the Crossroads of the American Revolution by visiting information tables set up by area historic sites.
All enjoyed the Battlefield’s landscape and the beautiful weather.